Advantages – Your benefits
– Robust multi-tooth guidance: for precise handling
– High maximum moments possible: suitable for using long gripper fingers
– Drive concept oval piston: for maximum gripping forces
– Mounting from two sides in three screw directions: for universal and flexible gripper assembly
– Air supply via hose-free direct connection or screw connections: for universal and flexible gripper assembly
– Comprehensive sensor accessory program: for versatile querying possibilities and stroke position monitoring
– Compact dimensions: for minimal interfering contours in handling
– Manifold options: for special optimization for your specific case of application (dustproof, high-temperature, corrosion-protected, etc.)
Options and special information
– Gripping force maintenance version AS/IS: The mechanical gripping force maintenance version ensures minimum gripping force even in the event of a pressure drop. In the AS/S version this acts as a closing force, in the IS version as an opening force.
– Anti-corrosion version K: for use in corrosion-inducing atmospheres
– High-temperature version V/HT: for use in hot environments
– Power booster version KVZ: if higher gripping forces are required
– Precision version P: for the highest accuracy
– ATEX version EX: for explosive environments
– Dustproof version SD: absolutely dustproof, increased degree of protection against ingress of materials.
– Additional versions: Various options can be combined with each other.