Advantages – Your benefits
– A firm focus on the essentials: for maximum profitability
– Sturdy T-slot guidance: for the precise handling of different workpieces
– Compact dimensions and low weight: for minimal interfering contours in handling
– High maximum moments possible: suitable for using long gripper fingers
– Wedge-hook design: for high power transmission and synchronized gripping
– Comprehensive sensor accessories: for monitoring and control of the stroke position
– Mounting from two gripper sides: for universal and flexible gripper assembly
– Air supply via hose-free direct connection or screw connections: for flexible pressure supply in all automated systems
Options and special information
Gripping force maintenance version AS/IS: The mechanical gripping force maintenance version ensures minimum gripping force even in the event of a pressure drop. In the AS/S version this acts as a closing force, in the IS version as an opening force.
The JGP series is especially suitable for economic handling solutions and distinguishes by its high cost-benefit ratio.
Integrated air purge connection: impedes the ingress of dirt into the inside of the gripper