Advantages – Your benefits
– Modular with two alternative guidances: for optimal adaption to your application
– High maximum moments possible: suitable for using long gripper fingers
– Double piston rack and pinion principle: for centric clamping
– Fastening at one gripper side in two screw directions: for universal and flexible gripper assembly
– Air supply via hose-free direct connection or screw connections: for flexible pressure supply in all automated systems
– Comprehensive sensor accessory program: for versatile querying possibilities and stroke position monitoring
– Stroke versions: for highest flexibility
Options and special information
– Sliding bearing version PHL-G: with proven SCHUNK multi-tooth guidance for robust and reliable applications
– Roller bearing version PHL-W: with play-free, pre-loaded profile rail guides for higher precision, even larger loads, and longer finger lengths, and at the same time with an increased gripping force
– Mechanical gripping force maintenance: ensures a minimum gripping force in the event of a pressure loss This acts as the closing force in the S version. The design of the top jaws means that they can also be used as an opening force.
– High-temperature version V/HT: for use in hot environments
– Additional stroke versions: available in three stroke variants as standard
– Additional versions: Various options can be combined with each other. Numerous additional options are also available – just tell us what your task is!