Advantages – Your benefits
– Robust interior multi-tooth guidance: for the precise handling of different workpieces
– Lip seal at the outside round guidance: for permanent, secure gripper sealing
– High maximum moments possible: suitable for using long gripper fingers
– Sealed 2-Finger Parallel Gripper: complies to IP67 requirements despite a high moment load
– Drive concept oval piston: for maximum gripping forces
– Mounting from two sides in three screw directions: for universal and flexible gripper assembly
– Air supply via hose-free direct connection or screw connections: for flexible pressure supply in all automated systems
– Compact dimensions: for minimal interfering contours in handling
Options and special information
– Gripping force maintenance version AS/IS: The mechanical gripping force maintenance version ensures minimum gripping force even in the event of a pressure drop. In the AS/S version this acts as a closing force, in the IS version as an opening force.
– Power booster version KVZ: if higher gripping forces are required
– ATEX version EX: for explosive environments
– Additional versions: Various options can be combined with each other. Numerous additional options are also available – just tell us what your task is!
– Integrated air purge connection: impedes the ingress of dirt into the inside of the gripper
Please note that to achieve an IP 67 protection class, the gripper requires an additional hose for ventilation or a switchable air purge connection. For detailed information, please refer to the assembly and operating manual. Alternatively, a sinter filter (supplied) mounted on the air purge connection can prevent the penetration of dirt particles > 0.12 mm. However, this reduces the protection class to IP 54.