The Future in Motion
The Future of Inventory Management
Businesses of nearly any size and in nearly every industry are looking at automation to help improve competitiveness and employee safety. Manufacturing processes were early targets for automation, and advances in cost-effective, safe, and easy-to-deploy collaborative robots quickly made this type of automation accessible even for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs). After seeing fast and substantial return on investment from these technologies, business leaders are now looking to automate other wasteful processes within their organizations. Autonomous Mobile Robots (“AMR“) are industrial robots that can quickly automate internal plant transportation, freeing up staff time and resources so human workers can focus on higher value tasks. Autonomous mobile robots safely maneuver around people and objects without any need to alter your facility. With these robots handling the logistics and internal deliveries, workflow is optimized, material bottlenecks are eliminated, and productivity is increased.
Transport Anything Anywhere with Mobile Industrial Robots
Mobile Industrial Robots (“MiR“) is a leading manufacturer of collaborative mobile robots. Dedicated to develop user-friendly, flexible and safe robots to help companies increase their efficiency. MiR’s autonomous robots are a new generation of advanced mobile robots, which give you a rapid return on investment. These unique, collaborative robots are used by manufacturers in a wide range of industries and sectors, to automate their in-house transportation. As a first mover in the field, MiR who specializes in low- and mid-payload tasks with solutions that easily transport payloads up to 1,000 kg (2,200 lbs), have enjoyed a rapid, worldwide adoption of our unique and innovative robots. Its fleet of autonomous mobile robots are easy to install, able to determine optimal delivery paths in real-time and can be programmed for multiple tasks quickly.
JOIN MiR's EVER-GROWING LIST OF ADOPTERS!
Or call us at +84 8 3855 3855
Why MiR robots will fit into your business?
- Collaborates safely with people
- Avoids static and dynamic obstacles
- Complies with relevant safety
- Fast and central configuration of fleet of robots with MiR Fleet
- Easy to add new robots to your fleet via shared data between robots
- Traffic flow between robots is coordinated efficiently
Easy to integrate:
- Fast and cost-efficient deployment without disruptions to existing processes or layout
- Can be programmed via the user-friendly robot interface without prior programming experience
- Open platform and easy to customize with different top modules
- Possibility of out of the box solutions from MiR or from 3rd parties in MiRGo
- Navigates in highly dynamic environments
- Chooses the most efficient path and calculates alternative routes automatically if needed
- Multiple pickup and delivery points
- Easy to modify the robot’s setup when the factory floor or processes change
- Fits into most environments and can move in narrow spaces, drive up ramps, take the elevator and more