Max. payload: 8kg
Max. reach: 1,437mm
OTC Daihen’s new arc welding robot, FD-V8, is equipped for all welding tasks and for load capacities of up to 8 kg. Thanks to integrated cable routing, the FD-V8 can still weld much more interference-free than any other robot in its class.
It is 15% faster and the cycle times are accordingly shorter – ideal for maximum productivity.
- Interference-free: Interference-free welding thanks to integrated cable routing.
- SynchroFeed-ready: Cables for the SynchroFeed / Servo-torch system can be integrated into the robot.
- Robot distances: Integrated cable routing enables reduced distances between the robots.
- Increased payload capacity: Higher load capacities of up to 8 kg.
- Higher performance: Up to 15% higher speeds.